**N@m3 Of thE oWn3R**

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Cross Country~

This Year Cross country attended by a lot of form5..

I swear this five years, this year really a lot form5 joined.. xD

Those normally din attend sports de friend also turn up.. lol..

Indeed feel happy cause a lot ppl came.. But i din train at all for these cross country..

That time really think of not running for names, only jog..

In the end i can't resist.. LoL..

Manage to get 22nd place.. Counted not bad?? Din train at all.. Haha!! Disappointed...

But nvm la... I remember some funny stuff :

when the beginning of the race, WQ aka my "lou po" trying to distract me... T.T

Wq : lou gong, mm hou zhao ah~~
Me : Ci sin!!
Wq : lei ghong mat ye??!!
Me : *turn back look at him, muka tak boleh blah xD*
Wq : Lei fun la!!
Me : *Sprint away from him..*

Super funny that time wei..
I think it's his first year running..
Counted not bad as he also get number 42 i think.. ^^

Get BRONZE for kumpulan lelaki senior... =)

After Run and prize giving, get free ride from Tzu peng to lrt station with mengtsu..
Blardy form6 drive like her father road..
Ivy drove Perodua Viva, Tzu Peng drove perodua Kenari.
Both drive also not stable.. Turn here and there..
Turning no need to brake!!
Darn scare that time..

Went makan at Leo's restoran before they sent us to lrt..
20ppl, only me and meng tsu form5, all form6.. wth.. We dam lain.. xD
Macam kena culik saje.. ^^

Reach home after bath i slept, cause at night going out for dunner..

Mom woke me up and i straight feel my muscle CRAZILY pain...
Gonna suffer it for few days.. Haihz...

Let me end here la.. Nothing else to talk.. xD

No comments:

Leave me a comment or anything.. ^.^"

Hi hi, i am Nicholas here!!