**N@m3 Of thE oWn3R**

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Training And Suffering~

Had to go for Basketball training~

No choice~

U ask me izit okay u be..., how could i answer?? Can i say no??

Dumb Question~ Anyway~ Ur training style sucks~

Trying to change the training style was stupid by u~

Change it right it's okay for me~

But~ What the hell's wrong with u?? Don think anyone like that way man~

I am still not well~ Toke panadol before training~ U think it help??

Well~ No idea~ My life = *.*"

Went home after meeting and lunch with CPY'S~

Virus Jahat CHANG!! = Teh O Ais + Mee Goreng~ Wow~ Geng wor u can drink it~ EeW!! Disgusting~ Haha!! xD

-PY- Chan = Blurr when i change the paper~ Haha!! U know what's that~ If my cousin din tell u i guess u will pay for it?? Haha!!

WQ and JiaYuan makan roti canai without paying~ Both of u dam lucky~ Haha!!

Reach home and i am down after bathing~

Sleep till bout 8pm.. VIRUS don envy~ Need to work hor??

Wakakaka~!! xD

Wanna continue my sleep jor la!! tatah~ So long my fren~

Happy as u asked bout me~

Sad as u were busy with packing~

It's okay anyway~ o.O

No comments:

Leave me a comment or anything.. ^.^"

Hi hi, i am Nicholas here!!