**N@m3 Of thE oWn3R**

Thursday, December 20, 2007

Memories

Today we had our primary classmate gathering~

I thought i had cancel it~ But with the support and encouragement from my other friend, i decided to continue to do it~ Thanks for the help JianWei~

Glad u all turn up =)
  1. Gladys
  2. May Yee
  3. Lee May
  4. Kar Yee
  5. Ai Huey
  6. Jing Xian
  7. Jian Wei
  8. Yong Yao
  9. Weng Chien
  10. Song Zheng (Wish u didn't attend~ Hate You man~) >=[

I terlupa to bring my camera along~ Sad case~

I wish we could have a group photo together~ I really do~

Jonathan, Jia Yuan, Ru Sheong, WanQing walk along with us but WanQing left really early cause of.. lolz..

As i am not blind, i know what's going on~ U Guys(song zheng, jian wei, yong yau, weng chien) left the Girls walk alone after the movie cause u all want to go for arcade~ This is not those Gathering i want, walk together and chat la u all~ Disappointed~ >.<"

I will ask for another Gathering~ Believe it or not i won't call up who ever i don like~ For some people out there, those i hate ain't only i hate them, quite a number of them ok?!

I hope those Girls enjoyed the Gathering as i know the Guys really do cause they had their fun~

Sorry~ Learn from mistake bai~ Will not tolerate with u Guys again~

Gathering among the Besties coming up~ I will make sure everyone have fun~ ^^

That's my Promise to you all~ Go On Go On~

No comments:

Leave me a comment or anything.. ^.^"

Hi hi, i am Nicholas here!!