**N@m3 Of thE oWn3R**

Saturday, December 15, 2007

D@TiNG??

I am sure a lot people will view this~ Haha!!

Sorry to let u all down~ I went out with my best fren only~

A boy~ Not Girl~ lolz~!! And not GAY!! xD

Needed to go out buy present for my sis~

And i did~ Too bad when i reach home~ She's home~

So can't take a picture of it~ Sob~

It cost RM37.20~ IT HURTS~!! Sob~ T.T

Got discount~ But~ Nvm~ o.O

My LifeGuard badge are ready~

Friendly speaking~ It sucks~!!

The eye of the Seladang~ two dots~ =.="

The school badge dam big~ Totally disaster~

Before Going home went to take my salary from Dynasty Hotel~ (Where i work as part timer)

It's raining and i needed the money so much cause my wallet are empty~ SOBX!!

After getting my salary went back bus stop with Jonathan to get a ride home~

What we plan in the bus for our weekends turn out fail as Jonathan problems!! =.="

Nvm~ Tomorrow my sister birthday party~ Anyone wanna come join??

It's too late i Guess~ Muahahaha~!! xD

Next time den~ ^^

No comments:

Leave me a comment or anything.. ^.^"

Hi hi, i am Nicholas here!!