**N@m3 Of thE oWn3R**

Friday, December 21, 2007

I Hate this day!

Darn angry when blogging this thing~

Early morning kena paksa wake up~

Cause mom holiday and we need to teman her right?? +.+"

Okayz~ I am not saying not good~ Kind of fun when goin out with family~ Isn't it??

Went Jusco buy uniform for my sister~ She sucks in everything~ Haha!!

No idea how to describe it here~ But~ U will laugh when u know that~ xD

==================================================================

~Piss Off Part~

I went to this barber near my housing area~

Want to have a try there~

The fellow was like showing how good is he and stuff~ *useless* normal barber also can do that~

The bloody fellow eyes are darn red~ Dunno is he awake or not~

He start with his "art" with my hair~

For God sake~!! I hate him till death~

I swear i won't go that barber shop again~

Bloody idiot dunno ow to cut hair~ Dunno where he come from~

A friend of the owner or wad shyt~!!

Cut till dam sucks~ Dam Short~

I HATE HIM~!!!! STUPID OF HIM~!! BLOODY SHIT~!!

Gonna Go bed to release my tension for this freak day~ Haih!!! >=(

No comments:

Leave me a comment or anything.. ^.^"

Hi hi, i am Nicholas here!!