**N@m3 Of thE oWn3R**

Saturday, December 29, 2007

3 Of uS

Left me, my brother and mom at home..

Cousin, aunt and sister went back to seremban~

A cousin of mine decided to go back Kelantan for his studies after spending a year studying at seremban and planning to move to KL to study~

Reason of going back Kelantan as he said are more friends there, Chinese student there better, he like the season drum he join there and miss there..

All this reason came after a outing with his friend from kelantan..

Should be know there's something they said that surely make him feeling go back there..

Maybe for girls?? The possibilities are high~ Cause he is kind of... =.="

For me~
No one gonna go out mamak stall with me to watch football~
No one challenge me on FiFa08 ps2..
No one Gonna play football with me at the field..


This few month staying together more or less also will got some feeling live together..
But it's okay for me i guess~ ^^

So long my cousin brother~~~ >.<"

No comments:

Leave me a comment or anything.. ^.^"

Hi hi, i am Nicholas here!!