**N@m3 Of thE oWn3R**

Sunday, December 16, 2007

Sister's Birthday Party~

Finally it has come~ Cause i had been helping her to get what she wan for these past few days~!!

Happy Birthday to my little sis~ (12th) Not little anymore~ Haha!!

After this i am free from my sister!! ^^

Morning wake up straight kena call to do all the preparation~

They are having Steamboat~

I am the one who need to supply them with food~ SAD CASE!!

While preparing~ Wanted to curi makan~!! Ngek Ngek~ =)

But~ IT's all raw food~ SOBX SOBX!! T.T

At night~ I am still the one who need to ride the bicycle outing to get the ice and lead my sister fren to my house cause it's their 1st time here~ =.="

Here i am with the food~ Everyone cheering~ Hahaha!! xD

They are eating but i can't~ Cause mom say let them eat 1st!!

WTH!! Hmmm... >=(

I get my chance to eat after they are done for the dinner~ x.X

I am half dead~

I went bathing and i am done with my job~

Online is my world but brother wanna use~

Kononnya for assignment~ After 15min playing games dy~ =.="

I slept early as i don feel well~

Wish me luck would ya?? For not falling sick~ ^^

Nightz~ Where's my little baby~ ( My god dam big pillow for hugging) Haha!! xD

No comments:

Leave me a comment or anything.. ^.^"

Hi hi, i am Nicholas here!!