**N@m3 Of thE oWn3R**

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

McDoNaldS~

Today wake up as usual~

Nothing much~

Morning ate some biscuit, cannot tahan long for me~

Decided to order Mcdonalds with my cousin~

It's expensive and can't fulfill my cousin and ME~!!

Nvm~ Just take it easy and continue with my biscuit to make me alive~

Watch few movies i downloaded~

Funny~

Sad~

Emo~

Everything~ I also follow the story line cry, laugh...

Spend quite a lot of time to find something i want..

Ended up the result was not that bad~

I found few things that i wan~

Okay la~ Counted happy also ba~

Wanna end my day when i am off here~

Tomorrow another big day to go~

Sometimes hope u come but sometimes seriously don't~!!

It's all for my own Good~

I KNOW THAT~!! =.="

:+:Nicholas:+: >.<"

No comments:

Leave me a comment or anything.. ^.^"

Hi hi, i am Nicholas here!!