**N@m3 Of thE oWn3R**

Sunday, December 23, 2007

FootBall Clash @.@"

Zim call yesterday night for football match with those ttdi fellow~

I was like you sure?? Haha!! Happy cause he did remember me after all~

Although i was not in the club he was~ But nvm~ Wanted to join but there's some problem myself~

So i promise to be there~ I know i did say i don wanna go out till New Year Eve~ But Cannot stand it~ ^^

Morning wake up makan "Tong yuan" 1st nefore going school~

Our team was like urm~ No defenders?? Short of defenders~ No Choice~ Put me on Defenders as i normally play striker~ >.<"

Till 2nd half, asked ChengRui to take over my place~

I went up for Striker or midfielder~ Everything was going alright there for me~

Get a Goal for my team~ Pass from Zim to Jiva.. Jiva lays it off for me~ And it's a Goal~!!! xD

Ended up we lost~ The main reason cause lack of defensive player~ Hmmm..

Kind of sad but it's alright~ We will have another match again but hopefully i would be in the team~

Gambateh~!! ^^

Went makan with Jiva, Hazim and Printivy after the match~

The kakak there dam gatal~ Look at our table keep smile towards us~ Yucks~!! xD

Hazim asked me to join the club~

SHOULD I EVERYONE?? GIVE SUGGESTION PLS~!!

Hazim, i only scare i can't afford it only~ That's all~ >.<"

Pray Hard Bai~~ ^^

No comments:

Leave me a comment or anything.. ^.^"

Hi hi, i am Nicholas here!!