**N@m3 Of thE oWn3R**

Monday, May 26, 2008

working~

Another working day..

Supervisor call up..

They can't find any suitable people..

Waseehhh~~ Darn Proud rite?? lolx..

Mana tau ade udang di sebalik batu..

The wedding dinner of someone kinda high post of the hotel it's own..

Aduii.. Headache i tell euu..~

But manage to cover my job la..

Got leng lui la!! haha!!

High post geh also.. Zzzz..

Know bout it cause the table setting.. ouch.. -.-"

Nothing much happen after that..

Settle the thing and chat with "Golden Fish"..

She super sad... Cause broke up .. Zzz...

She keep drinking those wine we keep (Not steel!!) after work..

Zzzz.. Chat with her and blah blah blah..

She younger than me k? Drinking more than me.. Zzzz..

She got dunno who to fetch her home and i got my bro to fetch me home!!

Wakakaka!! Driver.. jk..jk..

Stop here la.. Tmr gt meeting in the morning..

cham.. die!!

>.<

No comments:

Leave me a comment or anything.. ^.^"

Hi hi, i am Nicholas here!!