**N@m3 Of thE oWn3R**

Saturday, May 24, 2008

1st day Holidays.. Movie

No promises i will blog everyday during holidays..
But i will try my best.. zZzzz..

Here's my first day of holidays...

Mom get Free ticket from aunty Yen..

Since my mom need to work in the morning of Saturday..
She din join us...

Me, My Brother, my sister, cousin sis and cousin brother went..
Five of us went there..

Due to some problems, we took bus there..

Leave the car behind.. ZZzz....

Stop asking which movie i watch...

I watch Indiana Jones and The Kingdom Of Crystal Skull.

Watched it at Pavillion KL..

Superb Huge wei the cinema.. Hmmm..

Free Ticket with Free Popcorn n Drinks..

Haha!! Dam nice.. Enjoy the movie a lot...

Worth ur money to watch if u planned to watch it..

After movie cousin sis and cousin bro went buy their things..

Me, Bro n Sis went lunch at esquire kitchen..

YumYum.. Nice!! Meet senior there..
but din talk.. since she's with bf.. haha!!

I went to shop for my handphone accessory..

Manage to get the pocket cover only..

Still finding for memory card..

Any recommendation?!

Went home together after that..

Stuck in the bus.. Jam..
Shit man.. Hate it a lot..
My Butt also flat jor.. zzzz..

Metro Bus Driver Drive Bus like Driving F1 car..

Scary but nice.. Wakakaka! xD

Nothing much i wan post dy..

Tiring.. So i end it here la..

Prince Caspian Anyone??

Not free ticket..
Hang out together and watch!!
^^

No comments:

Leave me a comment or anything.. ^.^"

Hi hi, i am Nicholas here!!