**N@m3 Of thE oWn3R**

Saturday, May 17, 2008

Peristiwa Yang Tidak Dilupakan Org Lain!!

The story begins like this..

Last Year, during the off season waterpolo championship,
I forgotten VI playing against who,
Should be SMK Bandar Tun Razak,
That was the third game in a day i think,
Tiring..

SMK BTR Very Good in offense but suck in defense..
Their Shot are among the powerful shot exclusive those state players..
For ur info.. I'm the keeper of Vi team (Keeper role are huge!! ^^)
During the match, i had to make a lot of safe..
It's superb tiring to "jump" in the water..
I Guess the Third or second quarter,
I feel my leg gonna cramp..

What else??
I float on the air to rest my leg as my team offense..
In a short while, i saw a ball past through above my head..
i was like~ wth??

They scored..
With easy shot..
I feel bad for it k?! Stop criticize me as a keeper..!! >.<"

Then i don't ever dare to rest again..
So no mistake should be done..
They din score after that.. hmmm.. =)

That incident seems to be a Great impression for other Teams..
Why i said that?!


Well,
On Friday,
During my Biology tuition class..
there were this tall boy sitting beside me..
We din chat until the class finish..

So i smile to him as i stand and prepare to leave,
then he ask me whats my name and stuff..
He's Darius...
He looks very familiar to me duhh..
From the conversation, i knew that he's from Wesley Methodist..
And he's Keeper of Wesley Methodist's Waterpolo team too..
haha!!

Wesley Methodist has the tallest waterpolo keeper In KL..

He asked me was it i'm the keeper who float n let the opposite team to score past easily?!
That time i was so embarrassed u know??
lolx..
He said when the Goal are scored, everyone sitting in the stadium laugh..
Zzzzzz...
Oh Gosh..
How am i Gonna survive like this?! Ahhh!! T.T

Till now there are still people remembered this incident..
When are they gonna forget bout it..
It's starts to hunt me duh..

Haha!! But no worries..
I proved it during the State comp.. lolx..
I'm not that lousy.. haha!!
Saved the most n the less Scored by other teams..
Get the Best Keeper too~ ^^

So Don't Remind me Bout the incident again..
Argh!! Get LOST!!
lolx.. xD

No comments:

Leave me a comment or anything.. ^.^"

Hi hi, i am Nicholas here!!