**N@m3 Of thE oWn3R**

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Jonathan Poh Jatuh Longkang!!

Wakakaka!!
I almost forgotten bout this thing..
Luckily my Bro Hazim post it in his blog..

Jonatha Poh Shyang Joo!!

This fellow.
After lepak with his "fren" or adik at the burned scout den area,
(left me walking around the school alone again) ***
Too boring he n she went in the class for some campfire stuff i guess..

I jumpa Hazim and he fetch me on his bike around the school..
I had no idea what so nice bout it riding bike around the school..
but when u are bored.. that's FUN!! wakakaka! xD

We stop at the scout den area as i asked Jonathan get ready change shirt and ready for bball match..

He wanted so much to ride Hazim's bike..
I had no idea what's happening and Hazim allowed him to ride..

He ride around the area,
as i walk to quad-angle to peek what's happening in the hall,
i heard some clash sound..
i turn around and i saw Jonathan in the drain with Hazim's bike.. xD

I tell u..
Freaking funny la that time.. hahahaha! ^^
Me and Hazim run there to help him up..

Luckily only scratches on the fingers of him..
Actually he wanted to stop,
This fellow always ride bicycle, so tekan brake without releasing the handle..
so the bike accelerate in front..
He hit the railing and fall into the Drain..
Muahahahaha!! xD

Superb funny la Jonathan face that time..
I should had take photo of it 1st.. lolx..

Hazim check on the bike while Jonathan n me get ready for our bball match after that..
I Guess this lesson teach Jonathan not too ride bike without license ba.. lolx..

No comments:

Leave me a comment or anything.. ^.^"

Hi hi, i am Nicholas here!!