**N@m3 Of thE oWn3R**

Sunday, May 18, 2008

Baerlo!!

Don ask me what is that..
I also tak tau.. Hehe!!

No photo no nothing to post..
Update cause someone keep remind me to update my blog..
Sei Gatt Zai!! xD

Okay well..
Exam as everyone knows..

Nothing much happen..
Now only i know Chinese are lousy in cheating in exam...
Malays darn pro.. lolx..
Especially my class malays..
Salute them.. Can make poem to meniru..
Geng?! -.-"

Exam end in a week time..
Will be relieve.. At least won't be tense like now.. Zzzz..


Holidays won't be free..
I mean won't be like everyday stay at home..
What i had during holidays : -

1. Resource Center Games.. Basketball n ???
2. Preparation for Chinese Society Gathering in VI.. With SBU, CBN, n ????
3. Waterpolo Training.. Singapore Trip..
4. Outing.. Dunno with who..

So i dunno la..
Preparation and Training will take all my time for Holidays..
Anyone want outing with me?? >.<"

Sadly no one i guess.. T.T

No comments:

Leave me a comment or anything.. ^.^"

Hi hi, i am Nicholas here!!