**N@m3 Of thE oWn3R**

Saturday, May 24, 2008

Teacher's Day Celebration in VI..

Don't hope for photo..

Cause i din take photo..

Wanted to take but ended up lazy.. ^^

There are performance and dance..

School Drama team perform..

Teacher cooking for each another for break..

The scene was so nice u know?? Another side of teacher..

Super Cool... Pn. Mahiran Cook dam well.. Chem teacher.. lolx..

The best performance was students pretending teacher..

Not Drama or sketch..

It's like daily behavior of teacher..

That was super Cool~

Trust me.. They came out and we know who's it..

The way they wear and what they usually did.. Haha!!

I think teacher enjoy the most are this and the cooking part..

There Goes my last day in school before mid year holidays..

Although a lot friends din turn up..

But Expected la.. I go for later after school got practice for CLU only..

Haha!! Anyway~

I went school k?

Din fly... Like someone who stay at home..

Some came school but after school starts they flying dy.. xD

Good Boy Me!!

~Tell me~

~Nicholas Good Boy~

^^

No comments:

Leave me a comment or anything.. ^.^"

Hi hi, i am Nicholas here!!