**N@m3 Of thE oWn3R**

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

New Phone!!

Finally my turn to get a new phone..

No~ It's not Nokia, Sony, Samsung watever..
It's from Singapore..

A Smart PDA phone..
Many people keep telling me cheap phone, useless phone, no brand de phone = useless..

I wanna ASk : "SO??!"

My Phone or ur blardy phone??
I know u all rich..
Go ahead buy expensive phone la..
I'm not stopping u all wad..

I'm Happy with wat phone i bought..
Functions include touch screen 3inch, mp4, mp3, video record, dual sim card functioning together, dual camera, TV, Fm, blue tooth function and stuff.. Warranty 2years..

I like it so much..
Who the hell are u to tell me cheap useless phone??
My phone with all those only cost Rm500..
I love it..

So anyone with branded phone,
think back..
It's that all u have with ur only camera,mp3 phone??
Somemore expensive and warranty short period..

Phone are not to be show off..
Haha!! Go la get branded phone..
No one stop u.. ^^

I love my phone a lot..
Superb performance..
Quality Are Darn Good..
Perfect.. Weee~~ ^^

:+:Nicholas:+: =)

No comments:

Leave me a comment or anything.. ^.^"

Hi hi, i am Nicholas here!!