**N@m3 Of thE oWn3R**

Sunday, August 3, 2008

Shopping??

It's Saturday..
Can i say a Bored Saturday? Haha!!
Well nothing else to talk about except at night..

We went out for dinner..
and mom and aunt decided to shop for daily use products..
Went Wangsa Maju Carefour!! (watever u wan spell that)

My cousin..
Who's two years elder than me..
Became super hyper that day..
I dunno why.. =.="
Maybe Just come back from PC fairs with frenz?! LoL..
No idea why she so hyper..

She sat on the exercise chair??
Just around the corner..

She found that it's not so Fun doing her "exercise" there..
So she went to the middle of the path.. With the sample word on the machine~


Omg!! How can she exercise infront of so many ppl??
Swt.. come on!! *Drag her away*

She came across the board or table u call it??
played the Gasing with Uncle on a carrom board??
wth is wrong with you?!
omg omg.. Why i'm walkin with you anyway..
..Sobx Sobx..

I warned her not to become so hyper or i will just shout her nickname out loudly.. xD
Her mom lagi Geng!! Get her a bottle of water and she keep quiet for a long time..
I wonder why?? lolx..
Then, is my sister turn..
I doubt is she a Female or Male..
Look what's she doing..
Terrible fella.. Luckily not much ppl there..
Or else i wont walk with her.. Haha!!

It's My Turn!!
To Be A SuperStar!!
i mean it's my turn to get crazy with them...

How on earth her butt can go up so high?
Dam..
Must start learning to PUSH UP my BUTT!!
Hahaha!! Joking la!! =)
Puiying!!
Not supporting shirtliff with the yellow shirt.
Zzz... =.="

The Day end with lot's of happiness..
although it's kinda crazy..
but it's fun.. bibubibu!! ^^

No comments:

Leave me a comment or anything.. ^.^"

Hi hi, i am Nicholas here!!