**N@m3 Of thE oWn3R**

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

School days..

This is what i say dumb..
Cheer for Band till late night, go school sleep..
I mean cheer during weekend okay la..
Weekdays what for??
It's only Qualifying.. (V.I. can say 99% in) not bangga.. zzz..

Treacher Captain..
He suka kacau orang..
But sometimes he can be real good..
I mean funny or watever..
Now!!
Here's another interesting thing!!


Warning!!
You Won't Get to See This In A Girls School!!
Or Even Co-ed School!!

Emir !!
Haha!! He's Changing!!
Do you school got this kind of scenery?

He took of everything left "..."
I slow abit nia.. if not!!
i'm sure u all can see more "things"!
Hahahaha!!
Luckily he's quick enough to grab his pants.. xD
Everything is changing around us..
Can we make the difference??
Or the difference make our life more miserable??
We Shall see~

No comments:

Leave me a comment or anything.. ^.^"

Hi hi, i am Nicholas here!!