**N@m3 Of thE oWn3R**

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Movie!!

Haha!!
This week intervensi 2 started..
I din really read or study..
tak de mood kut.. hehe..

Went out movie today!!

Me, Jonathan, WanQing, JiaYuan, RuSheong, Bryn Chris, Anwar

7 of us.. Went TimeSquare after school for movie.. Haha!!

We watch HanCock..
Darn fake show..
But Kinda funny la..
average movie.. ^^

I Wanna Watch Get Smart!!
anyone wanna join me?! ^^


After Movie went mamak beside TS..
All hungry but i din order..
Mummy cooked jor..
I need keep money also.. xD
Kelian me rite?! U can help me u know??
Donate!! xD

Kinda lucky when going home..
din wait long for the bus..
all the way smooth till my stop..
I feel there's a girl following me??
I wonder if she's interested at where am i staying..

Let me tell u..
Normally she walk another way home..
Then recently when i saw her, she will walk the same way as i walk home..
Let's dont perasan and life move on..
who am i anyway.. zzz...
think too much.. peace!!

I wanna Watch Movie Again!!

"Get Smart"


Anyone interested?!
come on.. jom Jom!! hehehe!!

No comments:

Leave me a comment or anything.. ^.^"

Hi hi, i am Nicholas here!!