**N@m3 Of thE oWn3R**

Thursday, July 17, 2008

How people Sleep in Bus

I bukan sengaja wanna post him okay??

Just that he sleep till very funny.. xD


This is when one day i naik bus balik rumah..
I din realise he's sitting just the other side from me..

As i was listening to my phone music using earphone..
I din know he was snoring there..
Until i wanna get a photo of him sleeping cause dont u think he slep till memang Syok??

That's when my phone camera function n my music went off..
i heard the "keoohhhh keoohh" sound..
I laugh.. i tried dont make noise incase wake him up..

after i snap this photo, i look out of the mirror and laugh..
At the time.. i really can't describe how i feel bout him.. LoL..

ENJOY THE PHOTO OF HIM!! =)

No comments:

Leave me a comment or anything.. ^.^"

Hi hi, i am Nicholas here!!