**N@m3 Of thE oWn3R**

Monday, July 14, 2008

Cheer Comp 2008!! Shirtliff!!

Congratz Shirtliff~~

Went to support ChanPuiYing!!

9 f us went together!!

Me, Jon, WanQing, JunKiat, Jeremy, Fish, Terence, Julius N KahHoong!!

Katrina Joined us since she n JunKiat MUZZ stick together.. swt.. =)

We did some kinda Funny Stuff there.. =D

Example won't be given.. LoL..

I wore yellow shirt that day.. Indirectly shirtliff also yellow..

I smart?? I Got Luck?? Make them won rite?? With my support.. lolx.. jk..jk...

Errr... Hard to list down now..

Cause there's a lot of memories!!!

GREAT MEMORIES!! xD

Errr...

Dunno nak cakap ape..

Tension la!! Someone From Shirtliff gonna read this blog..

She's NATIONAL CHAMPIONS!!

cannot simply write or else she surely pancung my kepala..

Kepala SexyDolphin yg teramat sungguh watever punya Mahal~~ =D

Juz ignore that.. =.="

Here are few picture we took...


PuiYing aka GattZaii with Katrina
Holding somethin created by us to support ChanPuiYing!! ^^
*We love PY*


Take 1 : Jon bai pose~Wq, retarded~ >.<"


Take 2 : Wq kena molest n kick~ look at his stomach, fat fellow.. xD


ChanPuiYing & WanQing
STUPID WQ!! sry CPYing.. >.<"


This is what i call super power..
ZupZup!! She can move very fast!!
Sprinter!! Running Babe!!
Muahahahaha!!! xD


Well.. That day time past really fast..
Eat with frenz before going home..

I Walked home from that kinda Far LRT Station..
Mom dont wana fetch me~
That time No more bus~
Alone!! Scare??
I walk past few dogs.. that's the part when i scare the most..
cause those dog entah got penyakit or not..
But luckily ade something to block them getting closer to me..

Reach home my mom scolded me!! wtf??
She said so dangerous??
But u are the one dont wan to fetch me!!
I told her i have no money with me that time..
Zzz... Watever la..
take it as a experience ba!!

Not forgeting every moment we'd been through together!!

=)

No comments:

Leave me a comment or anything.. ^.^"

Hi hi, i am Nicholas here!!