**N@m3 Of thE oWn3R**

Friday, July 4, 2008

It Might Be the Last~

It might be the last time i'm wearing basketball jersey written behind Number 9 Victoria Institution...

It has Been a Great memories with it..
Let's not talk bout those teh stuff.. zzz..

No matter how..
I played the last match..
Only the last quarter..
In front of home crowd of V.I..

Cheer For the Team..
Cheer For the Scorer..
Cheer For the Performance..
Cheer For the Team Work..
Cheer for the 100% Effort..

The Last Match Against Japanese In My Secondary School life..
Don't think there another chance of it..


Although went in last quarter..
Manage to score few??
Thanks to Jonathan la k?
"tao Gai" king..
Curi Chicken~ xD

Time Past~
Memories Shall Stay Forever~
I Believe if i got time..
I will ever wear it again and Play for the Glory Of V.I.
Let's Hope there will be another Time..
Or Maybe A chance..

Take Care~!!

Life's Long Basketball Spirit~!! ^^

No comments:

Leave me a comment or anything.. ^.^"

Hi hi, i am Nicholas here!!