**N@m3 Of thE oWn3R**

Saturday, August 30, 2008

Merdeka Celebration!!

This is the day that everyone fly school..

Everyone expected to Fly today..

School's having celebration for Malaysia's Independence day..

I had a promise to play a match of basketball with my friends...

No choice but to stay at school since morning as other "went" out.. xD

Me and Kwok Thong planned to stay in the Air-Cond Class Study..

But because of some malays, we decided not to stay..

It's Also our last year to celebrate Malaysia's Independence day in school..

There were performance by juniors and some of it kinda funny..

I did not take photo as discipline teacher were there also chatting with us.. Zzz..

~The only photo i took~

Banner Did By Form Six Council (FSC)

My opinion..
This is a cool banner..
look very attractive.. =)

Go On with Basketball after The celebration..

My Team = Me, Jiayuan, KwokThong, ChrisTan, RuSheong, WanQing, FuQuan, KahHoong
Opponent Team = Bel, Eddi, ShiWen, Sheng, Hazim(Bro) , Bryn, Earnest

You think it's unfair? My team got 8 players while their team got only 7?
Let me tell you..
My team only few who really know how to play bball..
Their team every player know how to play k?

There are few argument during the game la..
Rough play and so on..
To Keep Cool Is The Key to Success..

We were trailing by 13points at first 20minutes..
After planning our game, we start to catch up and finally WON with 70-58.
The Game took us 1hour30mins as they wan longer playing time..

I'm quite happy to win that match..
It's Really Tough match but they do listen to me n my plan.. =)
Team Work still the best..

The Moment i remember the most is the last 10sec..
I manage to dribble through 3 players and finally some skill to get over the final man and score..
Within 10secs.. Beat that..
Superb Experience..
I never did that before in my bball "career".. lolx..
There's another team wanna challenge but after trials.. hehe!!
Hope all the best also.. LoL...

Went home bath and straight to Tuition..
almost late for it. Heavy Rain make my way harder..
But teacher also late for 5mins.. lolx..
Just wanna wish everyone ------------

Happy Independence Day Malaysia!!

No comments:

Leave me a comment or anything.. ^.^"

Hi hi, i am Nicholas here!!