**N@m3 Of thE oWn3R**

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Back To Seremban!!

I went back to Seremban with my mom..

My mom suddenly decided to go back Seremban cause one of her long lost friend wanna meet up with her..

Brother Got his plan so he's not following..
I terpaksa Stay awake during the trip back..
Normally i will be a piggy in the car.. haha!! xD

After Reaching Seremban, Mom straight drive to meet up with her friend.
She threat us with BBQ Steamboat..
That was superb NICE!!!!
dammit.. no regrets weih!! Rm18 eat all you wan..
Free Drinks and Free Ice Cream.. ish ish..

After dinner, mom send me and sis to my cousin house..
She left us and went happy hours with her friends..
I'm happy to see my mom enjoying and happy also..
cause after my dad...she din really seems happy..
Glad to see her Enjoying her time!! =)

In The house..
There's a monster!!
I'm his uncle.. he's my???
Answer me okayy?? Tq!!

Little Hang Hang~
Naughty fella.. xD
Always Stick to his mom(my cousin)

His house..
LCD big screen, surround sound system, air cond
little bar, ps2, xbox, fish ponds?
Almost everything u want also got..
Renovated till very nice..
Envy duhh!! hmph.. >.<"

Went out makan..
Kinda dark this photo..
But u just need to focus at the mouth of his..
Eating Satay..
Wrong way of Holding satay stick.. dangerous..
I tried to correct him n guess wat??
he look at me and offer me the satay..
very nice of him horr???!!!
When i about to bite it.. he push straight towards me..
tercucuk my mouth.. darn painful..
Evil fella!! i'm gonna get revenge!! xD

I bath him when we are home..
Sapu shampoo till he cannot stand up..
to slippery.. Muahahaha!!
But of cause i'm beside him lar..
When he almost cry cause cannot stand only i wash away the shampoo!!
Shhh!! My cousin do not know bout this!! Muahahaha!! xD

He like mirror..
Another SS fella.. He like to hide behind the mirror also.. xD
Very Cute la him.. But Evil!! Tsk Tsk!!

I enjoyed my weekend at Seremban..
The place where i grow up.. from baby to kindergarten.. =)
I Miss My Love Aunt there.. hehe~
Friend from there are like strangers..
Only met my neighbor last time when i was in kindergarten..
He change alot and seldom talk to me..
I Got no problem with that.. xD
All shy shy i know lar.. LoL..

MoonCake Festival I'm Going Back Seremban Again!!
Anyone Wanna Follow?!
Promise to be a GReat Trip! Hehe!!
=)

No comments:

Leave me a comment or anything.. ^.^"

Hi hi, i am Nicholas here!!