**N@m3 Of thE oWn3R**

Saturday, September 27, 2008

End Of Trials!!

The Freaking Trials is over!!

Yesh!! Finally Over!!

Trials over means SPM NEARER!! =.="

I should not be happy..

Why?!

I did blardy lot's of silly mistake during trials..

Screw up jor la!! Funny ah?! =.=

TRials 2008 Last paper was Physic paper 1..

All also got answer dy.. No need take exams also can.. LOL..

Normally last few days of exam all will be stop studying jor lu..

LOL.. Got answer also Good geh.. xD

~AFter the Exam~

Those Fucking idiot frenz..

All said and planned to play Basketball after exam..

Mana tau after exam all went CC...

They say there will be some function going on..

So wat?! Like i care la?! It's only for Malays lar!! =.="

Anyway.. i stayed in the school.. Guai Zai lerh?? haha!!

Me, Chris, Patrick, YitNian, Fuse, ThemHong, FeiZai all played basketball..

I also played football after basketball.. LOL..

Run all round to release all the freaking stress!!

It's FUN!! after so long din exercise..

The Sweat on my shirt can be easily squeez out.. You guess how much i sweat? Haha!!

Bout 12pm i stop all my activity..

Rest and went down makan with Jon n Tsu.

Bak Kut Teh Mee cost me alot.. dammit.. LOL..

Reach home bout 3.30pm.. Tuition at 5pm.

I took my bath, finding for my track bottom cause i'm shivering cold..

But the bed is so tempting.. i was thinking SHORT nap..

I ly on it straight fall asleep... STRAIGHT!!

I din even Set my Alarm For it.. Sister also din wake me up!!

The Next thing i know, my mom screaming at me!!

"Why Din u Go Tuition?! Wan die ah?!" *i was blurring*
Keep scolding for kinda long..
I asked wat time is it, she said 6.30pm..
I was like.. aww.. it's over.. so i cont sleep..
my mom scolding like shyt but im too tired to bother..

Bout 9pm i woke up..
Cause too hungry..
Didn't plan to go down makan..
Cause tak nak mom scold again.. zzz..
But Sue say muz go eat.. =)
So i went down, surprisingly mom did not scold..
Ask me finish up the beehun she prepared, somemore ask me enough bo??
Kinda scary la.. xD

listen to my Sue are correct!! xD
Go Down and Face my Mom only..
No need to scare cause i cant avoid mom forever!! =)
Thx dear~ ^^

No comments:

Leave me a comment or anything.. ^.^"

Hi hi, i am Nicholas here!!