**N@m3 Of thE oWn3R**

Monday, September 8, 2008

Pre - MoonCake Fest Celebration..

Pre - mooncake fest celebration.. xD

Belum pun mooncake fest and my family kinda in the mood of playing "Tanglung"..

Let The Photo explain it all.. xD

I remember i were watching Speech Of Silent that time..

My sister and cousin sister start without me!! Hmph!!

I Had To CATCH UP!!
So i thought of hanging my TANGLUNG Up HIGH!!
On The Roof!! xD

Tada!! i was adjusting my YELLOW tanglung,
My mom snapped this.. =.="

Kebanggaan Saya!!
No lar!! Joking nia la.. Haha!!
Superman!! =)

~~PROMOTING Tai Tong MoonCake~~

The Innocent me~
Kena paksa by sister..
LOL!! xD
The SS bro n sis..
I Mean only She.. =D

Proceed To Another Main Point!!
The Lighting For Life~

She actually scare to light the firecrackers..
Not those will explode geh..
Those hold in hands and light spark out geh..
She SCREAM after it get lights up..
I laugh and she came to me and slap my back..
What i did wrong?? =.="

"Obor" mooncake!! xD
Lead by Sparks.. Followed by candles..
LoL..
When it's over..
The other side of happiness..
Dull.. Without sparks.. >.<"

Top = Sister - Cousin who stay with my family
Below = Lovely Mom!! - Mai Aunty who stay with my family also!!

My mom suggested we sit under the moon and chit chat among our family..
Table chair all out..
Moon Cake out..
WINE also out.. =.="
Dah la jiran (malay) outside there also.. xD

***Time Past Superb Fast***


Few Tanglung got burned..
Not our fault.. hehe ^^

Those cacated tanglung, Time to sacrifice it since it's useless dy.. >.<"

Moody mode.. xD
Start the Fire!!

Penghormatan FAILED
Memang "Cha" la u two.. xD

-------Do Research-------
Why Why Why...
She Got the Answer~ =D
Try Again!!

BOOM!!
Nicely Burn!!
Look At My Cousin MOUTH!!
Hahahaa!! Tak BESAR pulak!! xD
WAkakakakaa!!

Then my sister wanna light the other cacated tanglung..

We waited there for bout 7mins..
She fail to burn the tanglung..
Btw.. my post cute?
Wakakakaa!! Joking Joking!! xD

There's a Professional..
It did not took him long to burn that thing..
Tadaaa!!
Look who's Holding the "lighter" made up of candles.. xD
Stand Straight!!
lalalala~ Let it burn~
lalalala~ tatatata~~ =.="
Okayyy!! i know it's lame.. o.o LoL..


It's a Sunday..
Tommrow Continue School Life..
Had to Sleep early..
No choice but to clean up and go to bed..
Hmph..

Appreciate EVERY Moment..
It surely brings MEMORIES!! =)

No comments:

Leave me a comment or anything.. ^.^"

Hi hi, i am Nicholas here!!