**N@m3 Of thE oWn3R**

Monday, September 29, 2008

SunDay GasoLine Hulu LanGat HilL

Hi There!!

This is Sunday Night..

Where it is everyone Family day..

But for today.. There's only Me, my mom and my brother having dinner at home..
Sister went Seremban cause holiday.. I wanted to follow..
Budden there's plan for me.. Haha!! =)

Me and my mom dunno what to eat at first..
As usual, brother are the driver.. xD
Mom said, Go Eat anythin.. Wat u all wanna eat, there's the place we are going..

Brother said okay and start the car..
For ur info, i still blurr blurr where to eat, but i want eat western!! xD

Brother Fetch us to somewhere Hulu Langat Hill..

There's this Gasoline On Top Of the HilL!!!
Amazing man!!
After parking our car, we still need to climbed up the hill..
Fuhh! i'm hungry.. LOL... Mom complaining.. =)

The view up there memang Cunn!!
The whole KL view babe!! imagine la!!
With all the lights!! Cooling air up there!!
Totally attracted me lar!!
I wonder how my brother found this place..
Maybe with his gf?! hohoho!! He said tak de worr~~ xD
A Freaking Romantic Place loooo~~~

Sorry lar..
My camera bukannya cun sangat.. Hmph..
It's dark up there mar..
I'd been sitting down this so called coconut tree whole night..
I thought it was the real plant till i stand up and headed home..
=.="

Mom choosing her Food..
As u see la..
Too cold.. Until my mom sit also cannot sit still.. xD
I also shivering.. Luckily i wore jeans..
My brother wear simple T-shirt and short pants..
Lagi Geng rite? xD

Can see ke the cup sign?
The Gasoline Sign..
No light la!!
Dont Blame!! XD

There price of food there is the same!!
Same as we makan at Sg.Wang or TS branch..

Find one day we all pergi there makan k??
Wait till someone can drive.. xD

This is one of the place i wanna bring u there..
Although u been there before..
But maybe go with different ppl nicer?
I wonder.. xD

Hoping All The Best
Hoping To Meet Up Soon
When Will It Be
I Wonder Again
^^

No comments:

Leave me a comment or anything.. ^.^"

Hi hi, i am Nicholas here!!