**N@m3 Of thE oWn3R**

Friday, October 3, 2008

People's in my house~

Sometimes..

Family Members Make you LAUGH OUT LOUD!! Hahaha!!

Wanna know why??

Enjoy This Photo.. Only 2..

Other cannot show you.. xD

Can You Tell me what is she thinking??
UNTIL the comb Stuck on her hair?!
Wakakaka!! Omg.. xD
Someone Has to Wake Her up!!
I did Shout beside her after taking this photo..
Muahaha! xD


NEXT!!


My brother...
Oi!! I din Ask u To look at his........ (u know wat!! xD)
He camera Shy wor..
Having the Sandwich on his hand, he can happily enjoying it in front of me..
The Clever me SNAP his "this" photo..
Maybe Someone here want his number??
SINGLE and AVAILABLE!!
I Guess.. xD

Wait till next time i get more..
Maybe my turn?
Maybe my fren?
Anyone may be possible.. =)

No comments:

Leave me a comment or anything.. ^.^"

Hi hi, i am Nicholas here!!