**N@m3 Of thE oWn3R**

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Annual General Meeting Of V.I.C.L.U.

Today is the big big day of mine..

Today marks the end of my senior year in VICLU.

Time to let go our post.. Pass it to the juniors..

Enjoy the photo.. I know it's not clear..

But sabar la.. What u expect from 1.3M camera? =.="

Here we Go...


~The Banner~
Each and every single living organism in it represent one of Us..
Cool Idea.. But who would wan to be dog..
Guna la otak junior aku ni.. -.-"

Stepping down, President..
~Lee Xin Li~

Stepping down, Vice-President
~Tang YeFei~

Stepping down, Secretary
~Chan Kar Mun~
Stepping down, Head of Public Relationship
~Low Tzu Peng~

Stepping down, Head of Members Affairs
~Nicholas Low Wai Xiang~

Stepping down, Head Of Representative Form Prep.
~Huang Meng Tsu~

The Retirement Batch of 07/08 VICLU Committee

The New Batch Of VICLU 08/09 committee

What is this??
This is not a clown..
This is a Joker!!

This Joker Represent me
Always making the meeting not boring?
Laughter?! Joke?!
Well.. Don't ask me..
I also dunno what they mean. >.<"

Tzu Peng as The Dog Dog..
Chii waa waaa .. Wakakaka!! xD
They call it the Queen Of dog??
Watever it is..
It's still a dog.. i mean cute pretty dog dog la..
U can start learning barking!! xD
No offense!! LOL.. =)

With out Certificate and souvenir
Me & Tzu Peng
Both of us had the same surname!! "Low"
Pronounce as "Lau" k?
Andy "Lau".. Wuuuhhuuuu!! xD

KarMun, Me, Tzu Peng, YeFei
My Best Best ka jie!! ^^

I Will miss all of u except someone!!
Really appreciate the time we being together!!
Hope to stay contact forever~
Amitabha!! xD

No comments:

Leave me a comment or anything.. ^.^"

Hi hi, i am Nicholas here!!