**N@m3 Of thE oWn3R**

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Souvenir and Certificate

Souvenir by Junior~

Macam Flower Pot..
Kinda Weird idea huh??
But okay la.. Haha!!
This thing cannot stand..
Got fan sure ly down.. =.="

I know i look much more handsome than this right?
hohohohoho!!
Dont agree? Don't come view la! xD
jk..jk.. ^^

~BubiBuBi PiG~
U think will we use this ah?
Swt.. Haha!! Girls will like it la..
For boys?? Zzz.. -.-"
i admit it looks cute.. =)

Everyone get our own name on it..
~W.Xiang~
I'm the ice cream??
Everyone got this shape. xD

They Trying to Save Budget i Guess.. xD
But i like it..
Thanks!! =)

------------------------------------------------

CERTIFICATE!!

Actually, I was kinda surprise duhh..
Din know that i getting cert on tht day..


~SiJiL Penghargaan~
Kehadiran 100%
Saw That?! LOL..
MUAHAHAHA!!
Mostly also get, but theirs fake geh la..
Mine is pure honest k? haha!!
Got Prove geh.. =)

Sijil Penghargaan CEMERLANG!!
Gold coated geh leh!! lolx..
i know i dam bangga.. but..
Wattodo?! LOL..
Ketua Hal Ehwal
I myself that day baru tau my post name in BM. Haha!!


Officially step down in Victoria Institution Chinese Language Union
Without any post..
No More meeting to attend..
No more stay back..

Still Seniors for Juniors geh.. xD

No comments:

Leave me a comment or anything.. ^.^"

Hi hi, i am Nicholas here!!