**N@m3 Of thE oWn3R**

Friday, October 10, 2008

Tense?!

This is what happened in the school~

When there's no teacher~

What will you do??

I won't know..

But i know this is what they do.. =)


Sleeping?

This is my class "Tugu"
Not Tugu Negara.. Is Tugu Vict. Inst.
Nickname = SoTong. He can sit straight and Sleep. *claps*


Dancing to the Max!!
Don't ask me who is this..
U should know~ =.="
My lou po~


When U can't stand, sit, walk to read??
U can always read like superman..
The Table is the cloud..
This is inSanE!!
*look at his eyes, sleeping la* *salute! -.-"*


So u can't concentrate doing revision huh??
There's always Games..
Everyday, in this class, card provided.
Come and enjoy!!
Gambling? Next Class pls~ =)
*Semua KanToi!!* Haha!!


This photo Taken on the beginning of October.
I wonder how long they had not been in school.
This kind of attendance is memories now..
U can hardly find half of this number of students going school.
why?
Malaysia Boleh.. =)


What bout your school??
Is it the same?
Or better??
Worse i Guess.. xD

No comments:

Leave me a comment or anything.. ^.^"

Hi hi, i am Nicholas here!!