**N@m3 Of thE oWn3R**

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Why Do People Sleep?

Why Do People Sleep?!

I Guess Small little kid also know the answer rite?


Look At those Sleeping Face!!

Sister and Mom..
Boleh juga watch movie till half way..
I remember it's Closing ceremony of Beijing Olympic~

TERENCE KONG KHEI LUM!!
Gotcha!!
U hardly see his face when he's sleeping..
Normally close his face.. But The Pro(cameraman) berjaya took this! =]

Sakini!!! xD
Hide at coner of the Air-Cond room sleep..
He's Huge!! Very NICE to HUG!! =)

To The Ladies And Gentleman Who's Reading my blog..
I Wanna introduce my tortoise Daddy.. WuGuaiLouDao!!

But!!

I Wanna Complain Bout him now..
He Took My Phone And Camwhore..
Wth? Sendiri ada phone tak nak guna..
keep asking me for my phone and he took his photo with my phone..

Wong Jun Kiat @ WuGuaiLouDao!!
Ewww~~ xD

Just Randomly post..
Motive is to Give some pulse to this blog..
=)

No comments:

Leave me a comment or anything.. ^.^"

Hi hi, i am Nicholas here!!