**N@m3 Of thE oWn3R**

Monday, August 4, 2008

Chemistry Suxx!!

Who love Chemistry??!

Obviously not me!!

I found it hard.. But some topic i juz dont know why i can understand faster than other ppl..

BUT!!

I suck at it anyway.. hmph..
who can help?! >.<" During one of my classes.. Teacher pointed us to do few experiment.. I cant denied boys are playful..
Look what we had done after we finish our experiment..


I took a extra LARGE measuring cylinder..
Pour all the chemical we used for the experiment..
Metal strip, nail, bronze everything inside..

We found that it's nothing special with this,
so we continue our Rojak experiment..

See!!
Every Available Chemical in the lab..
I Do MEAN EVERY!! xD

Let me tell u..
Not that easy to hold that measuring cylinder..
U know why??


IT's HOT!!
Freaking Hot!!
The cylinder are superb hot!!

We scare the measuring cylinder cant stand the heat..
So we decided to end our "rojak" experiment..
Pour Away the chemical carefully..
More or less my hand touched the chemical..
Ended up superb itchy and later got some brown colour stain..
Cant wash with tinner or water..
Only thing is some sort of chemical mixture but how the hell i know how to make tht? lol
The other Choice.. Let it be...
Few weeks later it will go away itself.. thts wat lab assistant said..

We Played With U-Tube in the Chemistry Lab...
Not Internet YouTube~
It's U-Tube.. haha!!

I was thinking the more chemical used, the more obvious the reaction we will see..

Mana Tau!!
Over flow..
Deng!!

Teacher asked to add the other Chemical into it..
But!!
When she came to our table..
She said our experiment fail..
WTF!! Zzzz...
Redo it next lesson.. hahaha!!

To say is that day chemistry class was fun..
Adding those chemical here and there..
But the theory.. i dont catch any point of it..
I'm Dead for the upcoming trials.. Fuck.. >.<"
~HELP ME~

No comments:

Leave me a comment or anything.. ^.^"

Hi hi, i am Nicholas here!!