**N@m3 Of thE oWn3R**

Sunday, August 17, 2008

BBSP One Day Camp

For the last time i'm gonna join secondary school one day camp... ='(

This time is organized by SMK Bandar Baru Seri Petaling (BBSP) Chinese Society..

Went as a senior to take care of juniors.. Together With me is XinLi (VICLU president).

She went as ex-senior of BBSP.. She was also The president for BBSP Chinese Society 2 years back.. =)
Great Leader We shall Admit!!

Me and XinLi..
Both of us will be as Camp participants..
This is the first time bbsp open this camp for few school after few years..
I shall Say they really did a good job..
They never let XinLi down and they let me feel surprise of what they able to do..

Another thing is they Got Freaking lot's of member..
I Guess VICLU member are not even half of their member.. Phew~
How Hard i hope there are more chinese in V.I. lolx..

V.I. committee participants are in One Group..
We Are Together!! Unity la tu.. hahaha!!
We are In a GRoup Called SNOW WHITE!!
How White am i? Wakakakaka!! xD

Photos??
Wait till i get all those photo from bbsp..

Some photo i took~

~KhaiShuen~Me~
A Trust able Junior..
He is one of the junior i would bring up during council..
btw, he look mature than those "cc's" in bbsp.. Haha!! xD

Me - XinLi - EngLeong
~We Pain - We share - We Gain~
form5 - form6 - form4

We cant bother ppl talking infront.. Haha!!
We are Ready for the War of Water!! xD

There are lot's of memories there!!
I meet our Good Shadow of the day~ Wei Inn!!
Thanks a lot k?! You Rockz =)

I wore light blue t-shirt..
Girls Keep peek~ing me..
U know why??
Cause Nampak nipple.. Wth!!
Macam tak pernah nampak je.
Hamsap peeeeopleee!! xD

Luckily i'm smarter than Engleong.. who wore white pants..
Nampak Underwear!! Omg!! Haha!! xD

Everyone Get so High looking At V.I. boys.. wth!! lolx..
We are so famous.. xD

In The end of the day!!
SNow White Won!!
Snow White The Overall Champions!! Yippie!!!
Never thought we could win.. but we did tried our very best!! =)
We Rocksz!! Yahooo!!!



additional info~

one of the committee member of bbsp are brothers of XinLi..
After everything.. we asked him..
WE actually won that thing or they gave us "extra" point..
Guess Wad?!

We Won with Pride.. Tht did not surprise me duhh..
Wat surprise me are!!!
The Best campers... Actually are from Snow White!! One of the V.I. boys..
But they gave that to a boy from S.B.U.
They said we won too many things..
Must give other people chance..

My opinion..
We won it fair and square.. So why scare wat ppl said??
Hmph!! Not Fair For Us rite?!
But!!
Nvm la.. since they made the decisions..
It's Fine~ Janji all happy..
We are Gentlemen.. Wont put in mind as they keep saying sorry.. wth weih.. =.="

WE ARe StiLl The BeSt!! Haha!!

Snow White Rockz!!

No comments:

Leave me a comment or anything.. ^.^"

Hi hi, i am Nicholas here!!