**N@m3 Of thE oWn3R**

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Zzzz...

Cut it short..
Totally no mood for posting bout holiday anymore..
Something happen and i just don't know why am i start emo~ing?

Or shall i say why are they like that?
Even besties can lie..
Trusted the most but in the end i found out i being a dummy..

Ask my why??
Well.. ask him..
Not me..

Life's goes on..
CLU Gathering..
Hope not to see him there..
Will make me even piece..

Hope don't meet him at school for this holidays..
I might just burst..
U wouldn't know and so do i...
Speechless..
anger burst forgiveness tak yah la... Zzzz..

Spending time with Seniors..
Listen to them..
Their guidance helps a lot..
Sketch and Fashion Show..
Although i don't wan to participate..
But...
Nah.. Nvm..
I will just give my 100%..
I believe you all choose me with certain reason..
I'm Good in acting?! lolx.. jk..jk..

Everyday had to go school..
Preparation..
It's almost here..
Let's Pray it all went well..

Moody~
Offing now~
Tatah..
BIG SMILE.. =)
Make my day better...

No comments:

Leave me a comment or anything.. ^.^"

Hi hi, i am Nicholas here!!