**N@m3 Of thE oWn3R**

Friday, June 20, 2008

Randomm~

Randomly photo i choose.. Got nothing better to do..
Wakakaka!! Ignore me..
Getting mental problems soon.. Ahhh.. o.O

Here we Goooo~~


My mom first time doing a cheese cake.!!
For my Grandpa birthday!!
I know it doesn't look nice..lolz..
My impression when first saw tat. OMG!! *praying hard*
i hope everyone take their turn and dont rush into the toilet.. xD jk..jk..

After trying, turn out to be not bad wor..
Even my Grandpa likes it although he don't like cheese cake.. ^^
Everyone praise my mom n my mom was like flying high.. lolx..



The Next morning..
Early in the morning..
U see la these kaki judi..
Four of the sister (my mom and aunt)
Ngam Ngam 4 women a table..
Pack on the table jor..
I regret for waking up early..
Cause being threat like slave..
Kopi Teh here and there..
Ended up, Going outside mamak buy roti canai for them..
As long as they are happy la.. Working humans aren't good mood everyday.. ^^


Tuition

Here's another bunch of jokers..
Get to know more frenz here..
I suppose it to be a good thing.. haha!!

Jeremy taking my phone and start camwhoring..
i just dont know why..
My phone camera suxx also wan use to capture photo..
Here are few photo that i think it's okay to post up.. haha!!


Jeremy & WeyYin
Dunno how to spell her name la..
Jeremy crazy fellow, WeyYin errr..
tak tau.. lolx..

Jeremy & Heman
I knew both of them at first when i started my tuition there..
Friendly.. Nice sweet person..



While i concentrating he still camwhoring..
OMG.. I look like.... swt... Ewww.. T.T

There goes few of my new friends there...
There are more but later on la..
Bunch of cool friends i just met..
How lucky am i.. ^^

END OF POST! o.O

No comments:

Leave me a comment or anything.. ^.^"

Hi hi, i am Nicholas here!!