**N@m3 Of thE oWn3R**

Friday, June 20, 2008

Changed!

He changed a lot..

I don't think i know who's he anymore..

There a lot of complain bout him from other people..

U Guys want me to do what??

Or shall i say what can i do??

Maybe he stress for the upcoming activities??

But i don't think so la..

You are almost out of the friendship..

Wth??

If u want to stay a distance away..

That's fine for me.. You go enjoy ur sweet time with ur's..

A person would change like that for A her, i don't think worth for me to be caring of..

Nothing better than Friendship if u know..

Being a Victorians u should be understand this than everyone else.. UNITY last forever..

Not to say tak baik for u and her, but friendship must also remain..

I don't see that in you anymore..

Go on with life..

With sadness i shall say..

I'm being forgotten by someone..
And someone are almost out from part of my life..
The prob is not with me.. I can sure u for this..

Take care..!!

Really Hope it changed back to the previous time of us..

IF U REALIZE!!!

No comments:

Leave me a comment or anything.. ^.^"

Hi hi, i am Nicholas here!!