**N@m3 Of thE oWn3R**

Monday, June 16, 2008

BBQ

Went back hometown..

at night, we had BBQ and Steamboat..

Aww.. So Yummy...

To celebrate Father's day with Grandpa..

Who ever cousin, aunt and uncle can make it also came..

So Fun.. Kids playing ps2..

Teenagers chatting outing the free space of the banglo.. xD

Adults chatting bout oldies experience and their child hoods stories at the free space besides the banglo also..

I joined the adults bout 12am as other cousin go had "fun" with ps2.. haha!!

It's Fun listening to their story.. Keke!! Enjoyed it a lot..

They were drinking wine and beers while i had my winter melon juice..

Time past darn fast, when my aunty look at the clock.. it's bout 3am..

And so.. everyone pack and slept in the banglo as everyone lazy go back home late in night.. xD

Superb Fun Day..

But tired.. ahhhh....

Sms quite a lot too.. lolx..
1st time begitu banyak u sms with me.. xD
Don't ask me who! ^^

No comments:

Leave me a comment or anything.. ^.^"

Hi hi, i am Nicholas here!!