**N@m3 Of thE oWn3R**

Saturday, June 21, 2008

Not Emo~ing

I updates jor okay??
Stop asking me to Updates.. hmmm...

Suppose to go for SAB I.U. day..
But for some reason stay at home and update for u all la...
Dam it!! Zzzz....

Get invited to SBU for SBS's st.john ambulans Gathering..
Well, last minute invite only he will go..
I won't.. somemore i promise other people dahulu..
U all ask him go nia ba..

Let the time talks..
Each of us aren't getting well like last time..
Gonna say byebye to it jor la...
Wake up and understand wat u all did before it's too late...
Mayb u all think the prob is with me??
Oh well.. Up to you all la..
Look back at what u all done..

Bunch of friends turning into fools..

Condolence.. =.="

No comments:

Leave me a comment or anything.. ^.^"

Hi hi, i am Nicholas here!!