**N@m3 Of thE oWn3R**

Monday, February 25, 2008

It's Weekends~

Tiring weekends~

Went out with someone on saturday...
Unexpected...
It may be done but don't judge it yet...
It was terrible.. My wallet sakit.. Hmmm.. >.<"

At night went working~
Don't want to..
But i went, just to help the supervisor who kinda good to me..
Brother went with me..
It's was tiring duhh~

Today, Sunday...
Wake up at 3pm.. Yday slept at bout 2am..
wow~ Cannot believe i actually slept for so long.. Hehe!!

Call up my supervisor and told him i can't make it..
and surprisingly he said okay..
Cause he said i help him a lot jor.. Bangga! ^^

So i Had to finish my work..
Trying hard..
Catch up studies..
Wheee~~ Hope i can make it.. ^^

Competition coming jor lu..
Coming Wednesday~~
Hopefully can go on quarter final, Semi the best.. =)
Final tidak Mungkin..
If we do in the final, i belanja everyone read my blog geh makan!! xD

Problems of few hers are making my life miserable..
But kinda happy for some reason...
To who may be concern.. shhh!!
Not Allowed to talk bout it.. Hehe!!

No comments:

Leave me a comment or anything.. ^.^"

Hi hi, i am Nicholas here!!