**N@m3 Of thE oWn3R**

Tuesday, February 5, 2008

1st time~

The first time i am being up on the stage for MSSM KL medal~

Somemore Gold~ Cool wei~!! ^^

Like that feeling~ But it's over now~ Fast rite?? Hmmm... T.T"

Photo taking then went back class~

Realize i miss a lot on my studies~ OMG!!

Those Add Math Question~ Making me dead~

Need to Catch up jor lu~ Study!! Argh~ Basketball comp ler~ =.="


Missing her could be Suffered till death~

It's making me dead~

How could i tell her? I think i couldn't~

Don't ever to break people relationship~

Even i dunno whether she's in a relationship or not~
What i wanna do now is to stand aside~
Help her if she need it~ But i won't if not necessary~
To avoid being ......

It's sad and hurting for me~
But~ U know~ What else i can do rite? Sad case~ Hmmm...

I am Dying~ Do you know~~~ >.<"

No comments:

Leave me a comment or anything.. ^.^"

Hi hi, i am Nicholas here!!