**N@m3 Of thE oWn3R**

Monday, February 4, 2008

A Hard Time

It's a hard time for me~

If i don ask i am confused and blurrr bout it~

After i ask~

I am darn sad bout it~

The pain~ I had to suffer~

Feel like breaking into tears~

Hide in the blanket and never wanna see this world again~

Am i hurt?! No idea~

I know it gonna be this way~

But why can't i just let it go~

Anyone help pls??!! Haihzzz~~ The sadness of mine~ Nobody feels~

A lifeless boy which are not deserve to like someone~

Perhaps I hide it to myself~ She will never know it~

It's better for her~That's what i can do for her at the moment~

I don't deserve anything~
My life are nothing~ YY.... Do u know?? sobx...

:+:Nicholas:+: SAdness Kill~ x.X

No comments:

Leave me a comment or anything.. ^.^"

Hi hi, i am Nicholas here!!