**N@m3 Of thE oWn3R**

Friday, February 15, 2008

Blurring~

Happy Valentine Day!!
Get through the day with the stats of single.
Or maybe get through with sukan tara.. o.O

I'm exhausted..
Without break..
Without my own time..
Without free time..

Here i am.. Gasping for air..
Tiring like mad.. Time of resting are darn little..
Plus homework and project..
No time to do some hobby..

Today i trip my friends leg and almost fall during the 400m running event..
Not to blame him cause i followed him tightly..
He running left and right making me harder to get past him..
This is sukan tara.. Not competition..
What's wrong of letting me go ahead of u??
At least i can get some marks for the house right.. Swt..
If i din accidentally trip his leg, i would had past all the event..
Let it go ba..

Merentas desa are just around the corner..
After running the 400m, i feel that my stamina decreased dramatically..
Darn.. Meaning this year 1500m maybe i am not going to take.. Haihz.. T.T"
Anyone help me.. Get me some free time and i will start my jogging..
Really hope i got enough time to buck up.. Hmmm...

How's everyone??
YY,

这个世界里, 得到幸福就是缘。
没缘就是痛苦, 明明就很多年了,
到最后得不到的也就是我。
没选择,
只好默默的接收一切,
伤心与痛苦一路都陪伴着我。
您不会知道,可是我隐瞒得很辛苦,
天啊!! 为何是我呢??
真的很辛苦!!

T.T"

No comments:

Leave me a comment or anything.. ^.^"

Hi hi, i am Nicholas here!!