**N@m3 Of thE oWn3R**

Sunday, February 17, 2008

Busy life...

Can't denied Life's full of surprise~

Admit it wei~

Bad or Good are the same~

Argh~ Life now sucks~~

After Data layak, leg muscle starting to cramp..

This proof, normally training i din put my 100% commitment~ +.+"

So, From now on must 100%..
Don wan "che kai" training jor!! Hng!!

This Few days a lot of things happen...
Good things.. Bad things..
BUt at least i know not worth it now..
There are so many frens of mine supporting me~
Thanks everyone!! ^^

Glad to have u all supporting and advising~
Glad to have u all as my buddies!! peace!! xD

Saturday training~ Haihz!! Don talk bout it.. -.-

St. John Institution!!! fuck off wei!!
Blardy stupid school~
No Respect for other..
Idiotic fellow~
I will one day make u all embarrassed!!
Now i know why other people hate st.John idiotic school so much!!
No manners school~ all "Ham sap" till like DOG!!

Sorry to my reader, And hell no sorry for st. john idiots!!

>=[

No comments:

Leave me a comment or anything.. ^.^"

Hi hi, i am Nicholas here!!