**N@m3 Of thE oWn3R**

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Happy CNY!!

Hey yo!!

Back from hometown~ Phew~~ ^^

Walau Eh~ So fast school gonna reopen dy~
Holiday past darn fast ler!!
Can anyone slow it down?? "Time Not Enough" =D

During CNY there's kinda lot's of things happen~

But... I lazy wanna post~ Haha!! Sowie~~ xD
I am getting more lazy dy~~ How?!!
Someone scold me pls!! Come study with me~ If not i am dead~ x.X

Din take photo during CNY~ Lazy??
No la~ i also dunno why~ Don ask me~ Wakakaka!!
Mayb la i tak pandai take~ lolx.. Shhh!! >.<"

Got few but i won't post~ Hehe!! xD

Din get a lot of Ang Pau~
Lesser than last year~
Close fren should know why lor!! Rite?? *.*

Time flies faster than u can think~ School reopening~
No more breaks!! Study!! Can die la like that~
Wad else~ Haihz!! o.O

Post again next time lar~ Dunno wad to say now~ Hmmm!! -.-"

Happy Mood!! I wish i could have u always!!
Stay With Me forever pls!!

*Pray Hard*

No comments:

Leave me a comment or anything.. ^.^"

Hi hi, i am Nicholas here!!