**N@m3 Of thE oWn3R**

Saturday, January 26, 2008

Study, CLu, Bball, Home, Raining~

~~~~Study~~~~~

Friday Time Table : -

Add Math = Surviving~ Done My Book 1 & Book 2~ So Far so Good~

Sejarah = Almost slept~ Kena Call writting kesan2 pentadbiran Myanmar~Manage to copy from book~~ =D

P. Jasmani = Cool~ Goal~ 1st Goal of the Year~ 3rd assist of the Year~ ^^

B. Melayu = Revision bout Novel Bukit Kepong~ Exam On Sat~ WTH??!!

~~~~Chinese Language Union~~~~

Straight after school went down petaling street to buy some Soft Drink for the Ice Breaking Section With new members~

Somehow play games with them.. Darn lame game.. =.="

I tak sempat makan anything and only get few sips of soft drink then all those food gone~

The new member finish it all~ Like DBKL only~ Padahal i so tired walk here and there and et food for them~ How dare they~ >.<"

Stay Back for awhile help them on Mandarin Oranges packaging~

Get Praises from president~ For Helping out in everything although i am busy~ Wee~ ^^

~~~~Basketball~~~~

After CLU meeting then went basketball with friends~

Jonathan Ask for One on One With him~ Normally i tolak~ Cause i thought i will lose cause of height~ I am Not scare of lose~!!

But for today~ What's in my mind was "cheh~ Play only la, nothing to be lose"

Ended up i win him~ Although he say he baru makan so cannot jump~ Ya meh JOANTHAN!? xD

~~~~Home~~~~Raining~~~~

Planned of bringing my sister home from her school~

Mane tau she get a friend to go back with her~ So okay lo~ I go Back on myself~

In bus heading home~ Rain started~ Can't contact my sister since she din bring handphone~

When i reach my station~ Thanks God~ Rain stop~ Maybe i pray stop the rain when i reach my station~?? Thanks a lot dad!! ^^

Sister Reached home after i reached~ SAfe~ lolx.. =D

Had my dinner early and now i am starving lerhx!!

Tomorrow Got School~ After School Work~

Should be No Time For Blogging Tomorrow~ Sorry~~ ^^

Tatah~!!

加油!! 加油!!

我是可以的!!

^o^

No comments:

Leave me a comment or anything.. ^.^"

Hi hi, i am Nicholas here!!