**N@m3 Of thE oWn3R**

Saturday, January 5, 2008

2nd D@y of skuuuL

Reached school with my form4 text book~

Darn Heavy~ >.<"

Went in class and i dunno which blardy idiot took my god dam table~ Curse him wei!!

Find back a table with a better condition?? lolx..

School are out of some subs of form5 text book~ BAD planning~

I need to wait for few weeks only can get ALL my text book~

After recess~

Sport Check~ Jonathan yg AMAT JAHAT forget to tell me bout that~

Luckily i tak kena anything~ Phew~

HandPhone No problems in my skol..

Mp4 i keep it in my pocket~

I still got my food in my pocket too~

Prefect tak check saya~ lolx..

My fren say they din even went in my class~ But so what??? Nothing in my bag that they can take away from me!! Haha!! xD

Got two meeting to attend after school~

Interact till 1pm then i rush to Chinese society meeting~

Reached form6 block and straight kena choose as leader for a section in the program coming up~

WTH!! So many things to do~ Lucky got form6 to help me~ If not i can sure i am dead~

Went home after that~ Reach home makan maggie mee as my sister and cousin finish the rice~

They say they dunno i am coming back home for lunch~ T.T

Nothing much happen after that~

Plan to go for jog but from afternoon rain never stop~ Plan Cancel~ >.<"

No comments:

Leave me a comment or anything.. ^.^"

Hi hi, i am Nicholas here!!