**N@m3 Of thE oWn3R**

Sunday, January 6, 2008

C2pid Teh

Need to wake up early in the morning of Saturday~

All thanks to Teh yang nak training on saturday~

I reach school bout 8.45am..

Training suppose to start at 9am but the blardy Teh say he go cut hair before he come for training~ WTH?!

Saloon open so early ah!? Curi tulang lo surely~

Come also late..

So i lead those juniors starts training 1st~

Juniors Improved a lot and my shooting improved too!! Haha!! ^^

Teh came and hand over it to him~

He's becoming more terrible~ Last time sucks~ Now terrible~ Deng him~ Somemore want a 1st team place~ >.<"

My back injuries terror me once again~

Won't be that active for now~ Darn painful~ Must let it slowly recover 1st~ T.T

Hope i do recover well~!!

Hmmm... >.<"

No comments:

Leave me a comment or anything.. ^.^"

Hi hi, i am Nicholas here!!