**N@m3 Of thE oWn3R**

Thursday, January 10, 2008

Life Saver

Today is my 1st day wearing Metal Badge to school~

Written as Life Saver~

Proud to be a official life guard in school now~

I was a official life guard from 22nd September 2007 outside the school~

Why would i making it so clearly cause my school administration sucks~

Drag me so long to become a life guard in my school~

The advantage of it are i can open the pool for training without needing teacher or pool keeper help anymore~

I can just open the pool to anyone~ So anyone interested to come swim at V.I. pool??

Better don.. Haha!! Cause condition also not very good~ But still okie la.. lolx..

Recruitment drive sucks~ haha!! Just got the feeling~

Nice making my fren club lost member by "cuak" the form1..

I Guess they scare of me.. walk away from my fren booth~ Hahahahaha~!!

The it's my turn to drag them to my booth~ lolx.. xD

Went tuition after school end~

Reached late but went in.. Teacher saw my badge and ask me to stand to let her see.. =.="

Lame~~~ Must feel proud~ lolx.. xD The whole class know bout i am a life guard..

Life should be sucks there.. Hahahahaha!!

K la~ Got to continue with my homework~ Darn lot's of it~ Hmm...

So long brother and sister~~ ^^

No comments:

Leave me a comment or anything.. ^.^"

Hi hi, i am Nicholas here!!