**N@m3 Of thE oWn3R**

Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Feb18th 2008

Argh!!

Why this Year competition all also so early??

It's Good also cause can concentrate on studies after that~

Basketball Competition is on 18th February 2008~

Basketball training?? Every time not full attendance~!!

Jonathan Poh!! Better start coming training jor!! U ponteng dam lot training jor!!

The training sucks i tell you all~ Teh!! Useless tactic~

I will bring own my style of playing~

Let me tell u this here cause u won't enter here~!!

No one in form4 like the way u training~ Terrible~ Sucks like shyt!! >.<"

Forgive me for that~ But it seriously dumb!!!

U can't play Point Guard~

U can't shoot anymore~ Aiming, stable, accuracy all sucks~

Tahu je HISAP senior lebih-lebih~ Another like Chee Wei!! Blardy Hell~

Calm down~ Chill~ Junior on my side~ We will train our own way~ =.="

Hope Are Beyond Us~

Form4 i had came through what u all had suggested

*May All Our Wishes Are With Us*

No comments:

Leave me a comment or anything.. ^.^"

Hi hi, i am Nicholas here!!